Hi guys! So today I thought we could talk about this bell sleeve craze but also about a cool online store I got this outfit from. This trend does not seem to be going anywhere, anytime soon so I suppose you’d want to stock up on these, right? Wrong! You just need one good bell sleeve! I love a good recyclable garment.
I got this wrap, bell sleeve from an online store called NA-KD.It’s a US based store but I promise you, there are no issues with delivery and when they say delivery in 2 to 4 days to SA, they mean it! Items are true to size.
Let’s get into the details…
This top can be worn modestly or a little bit more…let’s say, showy. The quality is perfect. It’s quite thick, albeit it cotton. The sleeves are so dramatic guys! I could die! It wraps around to form this unruly bow that drops down to the side of your waist. You could wear it as I have or you could just wrap it around your waist twice if you aren’t into bows. It’s almost like a shirt/blouse so you can wear this ever so casually or as a really slick work wear blouse. Can you say trè chic?
The reason I said you just need one good bell sleeve is because if you buy a good enough bell sleeve blouse with flexibility such as this one, you can use what you already have in your cupboard and pair this top in numerous ways.
- If you’re trying to do the MOST like I am with this outfit, then you could wear it with a bell inspired pants too. I got these bottoms from NA-KD as well.
- You can pop a black turtle neck under this for colder days or for a more modest look.
- You can wear a simple slip dress underneath this and pair it with a cute ankle boot.
- You can wear a clean white T under this and tie the blow at the back for a casual look.
- Pair a black turban with this top and you’re basically an influencer.
- If you’re going to the beach soon you could grab a cute black bikini and wear this over it for some drama on the beach.
I will do a super quick look book of the above mentioned looks, on my Instagram soon but in the meantime here are some pretty pictures taken by my dear friend Hamisha Bhana.
Love & Joy
Shoes: Daisy Street (Superbalist)
Photography by Hemisha Bhana